The Institute of Lifelong Learning carries out research and creative activities following the Strategic Plan of Mendel University in Brno for the period from 2021 and the Strategic Plan of the Institute of Lifelong Learning for a given period. The strategic goals and priorities in the field of research and creative activities are defined in the documents Strategy for the Development of Creative Activities at the Institute of Lifelong Learning of Mendel University in Brno and the Research Plan of the ILL MENDELU.
Areas of focus of research and creative activities
- History of pedagogy and education in the period of socialist Czechoslovakia and post-socialist transformation.
- Determinants of the sustainability of quality of life of senior citizens with regard to the universities of the third age and active citizenship.
- The quality of professional and non-formal education programmes implemented within the framework of lifelong learning at universities in the Czech Republic.
- Pedagogical activities of a teacher of vocational subjects and practical training in the conditions of a modern secondary technical school.
- Professional development of teaching staff.
- Industry 4.0 and its influence on the development in the field of education.